Fall conferences at Hoyt Middle School are fast approaching and we want to make sure you have everything that you need to attend. Please see below for some important information regarding your student’s parent teacher conferences.
- Conferences will be done virtually this year. (through Microsoft Teams)
- Your student’s advisory teacher will send you a link that will guide you to an online forum named Bookings. PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS LINK.
- Through this link you will choose a date and a time on which you will meet virtually with your student’s advisory teacher.
- If you are unable to do a meeting on Teams please let your student’s teacher know so other arrangements can be made.
- Their teacher will walk you through the report card and answer questions you may have about your student’s time at Hoyt.
- The dates and times of conferences are below:
- October 30th: 8:00-3:45
- November 5th: 4:00-6:40
- November 10th: 5:20-8:00
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to successful fall conferences!
Principal Deborah Markert
Associate Principal Joseph Spiess
Associate Principal Beverly Eck